As a club we have been closely monitoring the current situation with coronavirus and following Government’s advice.

Given the most recent advice today (Monday 16th March) we have taken the decision to cancel the Incline race on the 26th April. We will look into the feasibility for rescheduling the race later this year in due course. Refunds for everyone who has already entered will be processed soon.

As regards our other races, we will continue to follow current advice and let people know as soon as possible if our races for this year will go ahead or be postponed/cancelled.

Please keep an eye on our website and facebook page for updates.